- Radio / TV
- The Word For You
- Focus Today
- Contact Us
- Decision America Tour
Setting Boundaries in Relationships - Patrick Doyle
Patrick Doyle, Counselor, talks about boundaries in relationships and answers these questions:
- How do you set healthy boundaries with friends or loved ones that bring drama, chaos, and crisis into our lives on a regular basis?
- How do you know when to set a boundary?
- What is the best way to confront someone that annoys you?
- How do you deal with the reaction of the person you set the boundary with?
- What's the best way to start a new relationship with new boundaries?
- How do we know if we need boundaries for ourselves?
Originally aired on theDove TV and Radio, July 31st 2012