- Radio / TV
- The Word For You
- Focus Today
- Contact Us
- Decision America Tour
Fire Damages Shop, Shed on Jasmine Ave. In Medford
An estimated $40,000 dollars damage was done to a shed and shop on Jasmine Avenue in southwest Medford this morning. The fire started in the shed that contained an unattended propane-fueled meat-smoking appliance that was in operation.
The fire quickly spread to the shop and a firewood pile behind the shed. Crews arrived within 8 minutes of dispatch at 8:42 a.m. and were able to quickly control the fire. No injuries were reported.
Medford Fire and Rescue received assistance from Fire Districts 3 and 5 and the Jacksonville Fire Department.