Marie Callendar's

BREAKING NEWS: Update On Marie Callendar's Fire Investigation

By Jim McCoy Fri 20th December NewsfireMarie Callendar's
Medford Fire and Rescue says they have determined the cause of the fire at Marie Callendar's last week. After digging through debris and studying fire patterns, investigators have surmised the fire started in the attic above the office and was caused by an electrical failure. The fire caused approximately $2 million in damage. There were no injuries to firefighters or restaurant employees.Read More »

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove