Hugo

Grass Fire In Hugo Caused by Unattended Burn Pile

By Jim McCoy Fri 3rd May NewsHugowildfire
Unattended burns piles were responsible for a 2-acre fire yesterday in the Josephine County community of Hugo on Livingston Way. The Rural-Metro Fire Department responded to the call at around 3:30 p.m. They were able to put the fire out in 20 minutes.Read More »

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove