Neighbor's Actions Quench Apartment Fire

By Jim McCoy Thu 17th May NewsfireGrants Pass news

A fire broke out Wednesday afternoon on the exterior of a small studio apartment on Highland Avenue in Grants Pass. The Rural/Metro Fire Department credits quick action by a neighbor in extinguishing the fire with a garden hose by the time they arrived moments later.  About 400-dollars damage was done to the home’s exterior and never entered the residence. An improperly discarded cigarette is blamed for starting the fire.

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove