Christmas tree

Christmas Tree Causes House Fire

By Jim McCoy Wed 11th December NewsChristmas treefire
Faulty wiring on a live Christmas tree is blamed for starting a Tuesday night fire in a home in the 700 block of Nita Lynne in Medford. Fire crews were able to quickly extinguish the fire. No one was hurt. The fire destroyed the tree, burned a hole in the living room floor, and damaged all the gifts underneath the tree.

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove