apartment fire

Fire Sprinkler System Helps Save Ashland Apartments

By Jim McCoy Wed 26th February Newsapartment firehome fire sprinkler systems
The Ashland Fire Department is crediting fire sprinklers for saving an apartment complex Tuesday. At 1 p.m., the fire department received a report of a sprinkler activation at the Snowberry Brook Apartments. Firefighters arrived to find that a fire had started in an apartment kitchen. The sprinkler system kept the fire from spreading further.Read More »

Grants Pass Apartment Fire Caused By "Electrical Failure"

By Jim McCoy Mon 13th August Newsapartment fireGrants Pass news

Fire officials are blaming an electrical failure within a wall for the fire that occurred this morning at 444 Northwest “D” Street in Grants Pass. The occupant reported smelling smoke the night before but couldn’t pinpoint where it was coming from. She awoke this morning to the smell of fire within the the apartment and called 9-1-1 at 5:09 a.m.Read More »

Search

Focus Today

Focus Today

Video On Demand

Video On Demand

theDove News

theDove News

Sports

Patrick Doyle

Counselling

Patrick Doyle
(c) 2012 UCB USA Inc dba theDove